Monday, March 30, 2009

Getting bigger....only 3 weeks to go!

I went to the doctor today and all was fine. I will be going every Monday now until Michael is born. It is wild to think that the time is almost here! We are headed into the hospital on April 22nd :) Unless Michael comes before then, he will be born that day!!!!

Here is a picture of me tonight- as you can see, I am quite large. I am really feeling it too. I think in about 3 weeks, I will be very ready for little tot to go ahead and make his appearance!





At this point, http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/ says: "Your baby now weighs over 5.5 pounds and its crown-to-rump length is approximately 13.2 inches. Your baby's total length is around 20.25 inches at this point. Most pregnant women begin to feel cramped and heavy around this time and often become tired of being pregnant. "



I will say, I have really loved being pregnant. I have had such an easy pregnancy though. It is going to be a little sad when it is all over, but such a blessing to have a little boy.



On a side note...A while ago, Mom and I painted 3 angels on a canvas. We never were really happy with how it turned out. So, this past weekend, we decided to paint over the angels with an abstract painting Mom calls "Hidden Angels" :)

Here is a picture (I wish I had the before painting!):

Well, its off to bed for big momma! Love to all!

La

3 comments:

The Howell's said...

Laura! You look great! You are all belly!! And I love the painting! Good luck the next few weeks, I can't wait to see pictures when he gets here!!!

Allison & Michael Godwin said...

You do look fabulous!! I am so jealous! I love the abstract painting. His room is beautiful and you will enjoy every minute in it. I can't wait...your going to have an earth day baby!

littlethreadsbylala@gmail.com said...

I didn't realize he would be an earth day baby! That is so fun! Maybe he will be like the little boy on the Am Ex commercials and get us to "be better people" and recycle, reduce, reuse! Haha! Thanks for the sweet comments guys! La