Thursday, March 19, 2009

Baby Shower Fun!

I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family! I had my first baby shower at the Tyson's house and it was so much fun!!! What a beautiful house and amazing hosts! They had the most beautiful flowers and fabulous food, and I heard the wine was flowing :) I stuck to the tea. I loved this, baby cups and spoons hanging from the chandelier. Such a cute idea!
I had such a blast opening all of the fabulous gifts for little Michael! The shower gifts really helped us get everything we needed to dress him, for his nursery, and for him to play! I cannot thank everyone enough for all the wonderful gifts and generosity! Here I am with Tiffany, who was so sweet to sit by me the whole time and write down who brought what...




I was so glad to see family and friends. Little Michael is a lucky guy- he is already so loved!

We had such a blast looking at all the fun gifts Michael received! We have been working on getting everything put up in the nursery since the shower. It finally is all coming together! Pics to come soon of the finished nursery!!! :)

I have another shower this weekend and cannot wait!!! All my girls will be getting together. I am so excited to see everyone and just have girl time!

I will post some nursery pics next!!!

Love to you all! Laura

No comments: