Wednesday, April 1, 2009

36 weeks!

Only 3 weeks to go! So excited about the next few weeks that are filled with lots of fun moments. Here is a picture from today before work....feeling good, just BIG!!!!



Of course, most people think of today as April Fools Day, but we think of it differently! Today is Mike's birthday!!! Happy Birthday soon to be Grandpa!!!! I won't tell how old you are :) We are excited about celebrating tonight with you and the family- soon to be Grandmother Cynde and Uncle Clark, maybe even Uncle Tommy. :)

Mom and I had such a great time at Meredith's wedding this past weekend- ate WAY WAY too much! Sadly, I missed my amazing friend Carol Key's wedding in Houston. She is just one of the sweetest, most beautiful ladies I know and I love her to pieces. We haven't met her hubby Clint, but I know he has to be amazing. Guys- Lee and I hope you had a wonderful wedding and are enjoying the honeymoon (we are so jealous too!). Love you!

This weekend we have a fun night out with friends on Friday which will possibly be my last night of being social before Michael arrives! Music out on the patio at Number 16! Fun! Of course, that is as long as my body holds up and isn't too worn out! Hopefully on Saturday, I will be feeling pretty good and can go to our friends Hadley & Cheney's crawfish boil! It should be such a fun time. I hope my body will make it!


Next weekend is my precious neice Isabella's birthday- 1 YEAR OLD!!!! We are so excited to see her cute little self, Lee and I can't stand it! Here is her b'day invitation picture (way too cute!). We are going up on Good Friday to spend the night with Hunter, Tiffany, Miss Priss, and Jackson. Then Saturday we get to help celebrate her birthday. We can't wait!!!




On a sad and happy note all the the same time, we will have to miss our dear friend Leslie's wedding to David in Atlanta. :( It is the next weekend and right before we head to the hospital. She is going to be the most lovely bride and David the most handsome groom. We love you guys and hope the wedding is all you dreamed of! We will be thinking about you!

Well, time to start working. Love you all!

La

2 comments:

Laura said...

he will be here before we know it! can't wait to meet that little guy!

Catie Murphy said...

Laura! So glad to be in contact via our blogs! You look wonderful and we are thinking and praying for you 3 during this time! I'll look forward to your future posts! Take care!