Sunday, April 19, 2009

This is the week!

Oh my goodness- I can't believe this week has finally come! We go in this Tuesday night to the hospital and I get induced on Wednesday morning! We are so excited (and to tell you I am ready is an understatement! I am swollen and not sleeping well and just ready!).

I have been so bad at posting lately, so here is what we have been up to. We had a fun night out with friends and family on April 3rd. We listened to some live music at Number 16 and stayed out until 1:00!!! I don't know where my energy came from, maybe the pinapple/oj I was drinking :) but I had some that night for sure. We even hit up Waffle House before going home. It was so much fun and probably one of the last times we will do that for a while! Here are some pics...
It was nice to see Will, Hunt and Tiff. Not to mention Isabella!!!! She is just the sweetest little thing! It is great to see her personality evolving and boy does she have one! Playing hide and seek with Pop Pop...

Reading the Elmo book...


Getting sleepy...

The next trip was to Birmingham for Isabella's first birthday party. We had a great time and she looked adorable. Tiffany and Hunter did a great job getting the party perfect. We were pretty sleepy before the party and took a morning nap...Then Izzy got all dressed up for the party...and enjoyed her cake...


Well, I plan on taking it pretty easy for the next two days. Hopefully we will be very rested for the week ahead. We love you all and will keep you posted on Michael's arrival!

Love, La

4 comments:

Rebecca Simon said...

Oh MY oh MY!!!! I CAN'T wait to meet Michael!!!!

Laura said...

SO excited for all of you! What an exciting time! You have made pregnancy look easy! Miss you already at work and can't wait to meet that little guy!

Allison & Michael Godwin said...

I have been dying for you to post and driving Michael crazy to know if he had seen Lee in court, so I would know if you had had Michael and that is why you weren't posting. I think you should post w=one last pregnancy pic! Good luck with everything on Tuesday and Wednesday, we are so excited and can't wait to meet Michael too!

ml said...

Hays and I are so happy for you both! If you get a chance, check out our blog too. I can't wait to see pictures of Michael!

Meredith Latimer