Friday, July 10, 2009

11 weeks old and growing!

This is quite late (which is nothing new for my blog!) but I am finally able to update! Baby Michael joined the world April 22nd at 1:45 pm. He was 8 lbs, 3 oz. and 21 inches long. Quite a big boy! We had a long night of no sleep and a morning of labor (which was not that bad to tell you the truth, especially after the oh so wonderful epidural) and then the sweetest little bundle of love arrived.



We are so blessed to have a happy and healthy baby boy. Lee and I cannot thank everyone enough for the prayers, dinners, gifts, and visits! We have such wonderful family and friends and we love you all so much!



Little man, as I like to call him, is 11 weeks old! I cannot believe it! Lee cannot believe it! He is growing so fast and getting super big! He eats like a piglet (another name I like to call him) and wets diapers like a champ! He started day care this week at First United Methodist in a program called ECDC. That stands for Early Childhood Development Center. We love, love, love it! They are so sweet and teach the children starting at 6 weeks! Today is his first Friday and I cannot wait to pick him up and spend the whole weekend with him!



Hope everyone is doing great and hope you all get to meet Michael soon if you haven't already!

Above is a link to some of my favorite pics from the hospital and ride home!

No comments: