Monday, July 20, 2009

Splish Splash!

One of our favorite times now is bath time. Michael LOVES taking a bath. He gives us the biggest smiles while he is in his whale tub! He has also started to splash the water and every time he does it makes him jump just a little. We have been using the bedtime bath soap and lotion and I swear by it! It makes him sleep so much better and so much longer. It smells great too! He never fails to tee tee in his tub right before I take him out! Ha Ha! It is going to be so much fun when we get him in the big bathtub and he can really splash around!


A long time ago, probably back when I was in middle or early high school, my cousins and I got a kick out of an online greeting card showing a cartoon baby in a tub. It is called "Gruntin' n Dumpin Lil' Dumplin'" and is to the tune of the song "Splish Splash". It is super silly and a little gross, but Michael loves when I sing it to him while he is in the bath and just smiles and smiles. I have a feeling that will be our bath song for a long time to come! :) Here is the link if you want a silly laugh for the day:


http://www.flowgo.com/funny/1463_gruntin-n-dumpin-lil-dumplin.html

1 comment:

ml said...

He is SO cute! I remember the first few times MA did a 180, we thought it was hilarious and so did she!
I also loved swaddling... I did it until she was almost 6 months.
I hope to meet baby Michael soon!