Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"He did a total 180!"

Our little man is moving! Last night we put him in his crib the way we always do...after the night night bottle, we put him in his miracle blanket (love it! http://www.miracleblanket.com/) , turned on the fan and sleep sheep (another favorite item!), and laid him with his head at the end of the crib near the windows. We always lay him with his head at that end, always.
Well, around 5:30 am I heard some faint little grunts and cries (if you can call them that) and went in with a bottle. He had turned his body a full 180 degrees! It was almost a shock to peer over the edge of the crib and see the outline of feet in the miracle blanket where I expected his little face!


So, he drank the bottle and I changed him and wrapped him back up. When I put him in the crib to go back down for another hour or so, I got some adorable smiles and then he was out. Lee woke me up around 7 am and said he had turned 180 again!


My co worker Laura wants me to try an experiment and lay him the other way tonight and see what happens! :)
Stay tuned.....

No comments: