Thursday, July 23, 2009

My co-worker Laura recently re-introduced me to eBay. Oh my goodness! I searched for boys smocked outfits and fell in love with way too many. She showed me how you can watch items, and of course I have been watching about 10 outfits, envisioning little man in all of them and how cute he would look. That made me want them even more!!!


Well, I lost the first outfit. I was outbid by about 50 cents. Sad day. I lost the second outfit too. So, I was determined not to loose the cutest outfit of all the ones I was watching. It is a royal blue gingham jon jon shortall with three blue and green catepillars smocked across the chest. Super cute! I gave my highest bid, around $20, and waited anxiously for the last 5 minutes to tick down to zero. I won!!!! Whoo Hooo! And to make it even better, I won it for $14.00. Rock on!


No comments: