Monday, April 5, 2010

First visit to the Zoo!

Good Friday was a holiday for me, and I had so many errands to run.  My goal was to start EARLY and get it all done before Michael and I picked Lee up for a nice lunch together. 

I so want to play on the days I have off from work, but never really do.  Something just always seems to come up that must get done.

I started getting ready, which now takes 3 times as long with little man by my side!  Clothes on...check!  Bag packed...check!  Diaper changed...check!  Then, we get a call from Ya Ya saying she and Hunter are taking Izzy to the Zoo and would we want to come with them!!!!???  Errands or Zoo....hmmmm....Zoo!  Those errands can wait!

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to the Montgomery Zoo!  Here are pics from a wonderful day...

Arriving at the Zoo

At the Rhino Exhibit

Snack Time!

Tiger says "Grrrrrr"

Hunt and Izzy

Pointing at the Elephants

Amazed

Lunch with Daddy at Wintzell's
(First time coloring!)

No comments: