Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Eve at the Pappas House

Until this past Christmas, my parents hosted a Christmas Eve party every year. In fact, the Pappas Christmas Eve party started before I was born. It was wonderful! Great food, wonderful friends, and lots of "the recipe" flowing!

I never could imagine a Christmas without it. It was our tradition and many of our family and friend's traditions. That is, until our little tots came along. I heard Mom say for many years, "once babies arrive, we aren't going to have the party anymore" and no one believed her. Well, she meant it!

The babies made this year's Christmas Eve wonderful! They were precious riding their new rocking horses. Now, I couldn't imagine a Christmas Eve any other way!


Izzy and M on their new rocking horses




No comments: