Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bumbo Baby

Finally!!! Michael is starting to really enjoy the Bumbo seat! I have been trying him in it since he was 3 weeks old, wishing he could sit up in it, but realizing that it just wasn't going to happen so early.

3 weeks old- sitting in Bumbo with Mommy's help


I kept hearing from everyone, "don't wish he was older because pretty soon, he will be and you will miss that baby stage", but to tell you the truth, I have loved seeing him become a little more independent every day. It is a wonderful thing to see him grow and learn and become our "little man"! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE having him need us as parents and rely on us too! After all, he is our BABY! I am sure I will always think of him as sweet baby M
(talk to me when he turns 16 and we will see how I feel then :)

Anyway, I decided the other day to try him in the Bumbo again, seeing as it had been a while since the last try. It worked! He loved it! He was smiling and laughing! Feeding him in the Bumbo is great also due to the oh so wonderful tray that you can attach. He also loves playing in the Bumbo with his toys, or as you can see below, kitchen utensils (Mommy approved of course!)

5 months- getting stuck in Bumbo due to large thighs!

3 comments:

Allison & Michael Godwin said...

I am so proud of you for posting...now keep them coming!

Alicia said...

Is he sitting on your counter?!? Too funny!!

littlethreadsbylala@gmail.com said...

Oh yeah girl- he gets up on our beautiful :) blue counter and helps us cook!