Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Better late than never!


So, I'm starting this blog a little late, but I figured it is better late than never! To be honest, I am very new to the whole "blog" thing. I wanted to start a documentation of our upcoming addition to our little family. Since I am already 27 weeks pregnant (about 88 days to go until the due date and 7 months along) I will have to backtrack a bit before I can catch everyone up to the present.



We are having a little boy, and naming him Michael Lee Hassell, III (after his daddy,aka ML2, and Grandpa Mike, aka ML1). We are going to call him Michael! This pregnancy has been a very easy one! I luckily have not had to experience any sickness (thank the lord because I don't do well when I am nauseous, and couldn't imagine having to head to work feeling bad!) I haven't had any complications, other than a little back pain that just recently started, but I can handle that! :) Really, it has been an all around pleasant and fun experience thus far (talk to me in a few weeks and it may be a different story!)



My sweet hubby, who is cleaning the dishes as I type this, has been wonderful through this whole experience. He is constantly helping me around the house, moved tons of stuff out of the baby's room and painted it, always asks me how I'm doing and feeling, and just is so helpful and amazing! I couldn't imagine going through something like this with anyone else!


Of course, Zan, Greg, Cynde, and Mike are all so excited about being Grandparents!
And Miss Mags...well, we have been telling her about her baby brother who is on his way, but she is in for a rude awakening...

No comments: